- About Earthquakes
Types Of Earthquakes Warning System
- Onsite EWS is a social system and helps users directly before the damaging secondary waves strikes.
- Don’t save data thus no help in Research.
- Programmed hardware takes less time to calculate intensity.
- Triggers alarm within a second and shut down all running applications.
- Best available option of sensing earthquake from all directions including aftershocks.
- More helpful in case epic centre is nearer to the installation.
- Regional EWS can deliver good results if both system work together.
- Regional EWS is a scientific system and capable to warn farthest cities before primary waves strikes.
- Collect and record data for future Research.
- Works on magnitude & takes more time to calculate intensity of earthquake.
- Capable of Giving early warning to farthest cities before P waves reaches
and safety measures depends on further connectivity.
- Capable of sensing earth motion only where sensors installed.
- Less helpful if epic centre is nearer to the installation.